Message About COVID-19Dated: March 16, 2020
For the health and safety of all, and to limit the spread of COVID-19, Evergreen Credit Union will be closing the lobby for all transactions starting Wednesday, March 18th.
Our drive-thru will be open as normal with expanded services available. We will continue to operate using our regular business hours and staff will be available to process all transactions. Our phone lines will be open to assist in any way we can.
We will be monitoring the situation closely to determine our reopening date.
The following options will be available to access your account and services:
• Online Banking: Online banking access is provided for all accounts. Online banking can be used to transfer funds, pay bills, and schedule loan payments. If you have any concerns related to online banking including enrollment, activation, or resetting an expired password, please call us at (920) 729-2999.
• Deposit Checks: Checks can be deposited in drive-thru or via our mobile app (remote deposit capture). Look for our app “Evergreen Credit Union” with the white background and green tree icon. Your online banking credentials work for both applications.
• Loan Applications: Our loan team will be on hand to answer questions and help you through the application process remotely. Select loan types are available through online banking. Signatures will be accepted in Drive-Thru.
• Counting Coin: Small amounts of coin can be counted and deposited via drive-thru at the deal drawer (first lane) only. Please bring your coin in a small flat/wide container. Coin cannot travel through our drive-thru tubes.
• Withdrawing Cash: Cash can be withdrawn in our drive-thru during regular business hours, or at our 24 Hour ATM located on the west side. Additional ATM locations can be found on the Alliance One website. Please call ahead if planning to withdraw more than $2,000.00.
• Debit Card Lost/Stolen: If you suspect fraud on your debit card or if you have been contacted about possible fraud on your card, please call 1 (833) 288-1126. Our fraud monitoring service SHAZAM will help you dispute transactions. Please contact us after you have talked to SHAZAM.
• New Memberships: Please call ahead at (920) 729-2999 open a new membership. Disclosures will be given via telephone. Signatures will be taken in drive-thru.
• Safety Deposit Boxes: Members with existing Safety Deposit Boxes may still access their items. Please call in advance at (920) 729-2999. We will instruct you further on how to enter the building. Boxes may only be accessed during regular business hours.
• Product Orders: All Essity employees and retirees may still submit product orders via drive-thru. We encourage you to call ahead at (920) 729-2999 in order to make the transaction as as quick as possible.
• Telephone Transactions: During regular business hours, a member service representative can assist you with your account. We politely request patience with hold times as we expect high call volumes.
Our annual meeting originally scheduled for March 28th has been postponed. The new date will be announced once the future is more certain.
Should COVID-19 pose a negative impact on your financial situation, we are willing to work with you one-on-one to find alternative solutions. We are proud to say that our loans are handled on a personal basis, which allows us much needed flexibility in this crucial time. If you would like to talk about a change in your financial status, please call us at (920) 729-2999 to set up a future phone conference. Our Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors are here to guide you.
Thank you for being a member.