Seedling Club Coloring Contest
Seedling Savings Club Credit Union Youth Month Coloring Contest Official Rules Entry
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Contest open to children ages 12 and under.
- One (1) entry per child.
- To enter, download and print the official coloring page. Return completed coloring page to Evergreen Credit Union. Physical copies of the coloring page may be obtained at 1500 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956 or 133 N. Richmond Street, Appleton, WI 54914 at no cost.
- There are no restrictions on the mediums that may be used on the coloring page.
- Include with the coloring page the child’s first name and age, plus a parent or guardian’s phone number on the backside of the page so that winners may be notified.
- All materials must be received postmarked by April 21st, 2021.
Completed entries can be delivered in one of three ways: email to email@example.com, mail to Evergreen Credit Union 1500 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956, or drop off at Evergreen Credit Union 1500 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956 or 133 N. Richmond Street, Appleton, WI 54914.
- Entries will be judged at contest end (April 21st, 2021).
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries in each category.
- One (1) winner will be selected from each age category: 0 – 6 years, 7 – 10 years, and 11 – 12 years.
- In the event there are no entries for an age category, no winner may be selected.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity and overall coloring skill. The two themes are “environmental sustainability” and “saving money.” Both themes do not have to be present to win.
Decisions are at the discretion of Evergreen Credit Union and are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to award multiple winners and prizes, or no winners and prizes. No personal information beyond the child’s first name and age will be shared or disclosed.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone, or postal mail.
- One (1) winner of each age group will receive a stuffed animal and a $20 gift card to “Barnes and Noble.”
- Winners will be announced on or around April 26th.
- Winning entries will be scanned, uploaded, and displayed on social media. The winner’s first name and age will be included only. Winning entries may be included in promotional materials for Evergreen Credit Union.
- Coloring pages will not be returned to entrants.
Winners must pick up prizes in person (child and parent/guardian) by May 31st, 2021. Prizes will be available at 1500 West American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956.
Questions may be directed to Evergreen Credit Union via phone or e-mail.
Phone: (920)729-2999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org